Kirby Chemist is a well-established independent community pharmacy based in Teddington, Middlesex. We have been providing pharmacy services to the community for the last 60 years. The premises at 53 High street were built in 1831 but the first chemist, Christopher Roberts did not arrive until 1927 at No.53. The business flourished under the names of Gail Potter Pharmacy, Fred Harrison, Walter Fuge and E R Kirby and was eventually acquired by Salim Rajabali in 1975. From being a single fronted shop, the business has expanded into a double fronted one. A physiotherapy and osteopathy service was added in 2012 and a beautician joined the team in 2015. In 2017 a dental practice opened within the business as well as a reflexologist and a podiatrist to give an all round medical centre.
The owner Salim Rajabali has a wonderful team of staff working at the pharmacy for over 30 years. We pride ourselves on offering an exceptional customer service and excellent product knowledge. The pharmacy offers a wide range of products and goods and always try to meet patient needs. Kirby Chemist is the “hub” of the community here in Teddington and surrounding areas, with a reputation we are very proud of.