Osteopathy & Pilates
The Tide End Clinic is a family run practice established in 2007 specialising in Osteopathy, Pilates and Sports Rehabilitation. Located within the Kirby Pharmacy we are easily accessible from Twickenham, Richmond, Kingston, Hampton and surrounding areas.
At The Tide End Clinic we treat people from all walks of life, from the very young to the retired, manual workers to office professionals, pregnant women to sports professionals, plus children and babies. Different types of treatment are suitable for different ages and conditions, for example, with a sports injury we may use stronger soft tissue massage or manipulations whereas for a baby we will adopt a very gentle or cranial approach.
Most people associate osteopaths with back pain but we can help with a much wider range of problems throughout the body.
Some of the common conditions we treat include
- Back and neck pain
- Shoulder and arm conditions
- Pelvis, hip and leg problems
- Sports and other injuries
- Pain caused by work related postural issues
- Pain caused by postural changes during pregnancy
- Work or driving related strains
- Pain caused by arthritis
- Pain caused by rheumatological conditions
- Pain arising from muscle spasm
If you would like to know if osteopathy could help you please give us a call on